Categories: Q & A
Heed the wisdom of Luna of the Pink Mouse!
- Sleep. Drowsiness can turn you into a waste of space.
- Drink coffee.
- Don’t get distracted. Stop asking questions on Quora. Wear earplugs.
- On the other hand, take breaks when you’ve lost some steam or get stuck. Let your mind switch to a different context and then switch back. You’ll come up with new ideas. Sleep helps this way too.
- Figure out what you NEED, and what is optional. Prioritize and focus on getting the top priority done, one at a time.
- Simplify everything. Not just what you’re doing, but your whole life.
- Stay healthy. If you’re sick, take a day or two off, and stay in bed and hydrated.
- Eat healthy snacks as you work.. like carrot and celery sticks.
- Recognize what emotions you are experiencing and make sure it’s not affecting your decision making. When in doubt, “sleep on it“. Rash decision-making usually subsides after a good night’s sleep.
- On a similar note, recognize what others are telling you, and think about whether or not they are influencing your behavior in a way you don’t like.
- Take the first step in doing what you’re attempting to do. If you don’t do it right, you’ll at least have your head wrapped around a problem better.
- Most importantly, if you have a mental disorder, stay on your prescription.